Eredox Document Management System helps you to:
Documents contain information that is a valuable resource and an important business asset. A systematic approach to the management of documents is essential for organizations and the society to protect and preserve documents as evidence of actions. A documents management system results in a source of information about the business activities that can support subsequent activities and business decisions, as well as ensuring accountability to current and future stakeholders. Documents enable organizations to:
- Conduct business in an orderly, efficient
- Support and document policy formation and managerial decision making.
- Facilitate the effective performance of activities throughout an organization.
- Meet legislative and regulatory requirements including archival, audit and oversight activities.
- Protect the interests of the organization and the rights of employees, clients and present and future stakeholders.
- Provide evidence of business, personal and cultural activity.
- Maintain corporate, personal or collective memory.